Sojourn - Thoughts From The Band

Blog for postings from the Grand Rapids, Michigan based band Sojourn. Includes musings and thoughts from band members, reports on concerts, and whatever floats through our minds.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Join the Journey

I used to wonder, how does somebody get from thinking, "Hmmmm, wouldn't it be cool to be a missionary?" to finishing up their first term and heading back for home assignment.

Well, I'm finding out, and going about it a little clumsily. There are people to guide us, but we still need to stumble our way through. I hope my blog entries are interesting and informative.

If you want to get updates directly to your e-mail please contact me at this link. I'll try to keep them to once per month. More frequent updates will be in the blog.

Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home