Sojourn - Thoughts From The Band

Blog for postings from the Grand Rapids, Michigan based band Sojourn. Includes musings and thoughts from band members, reports on concerts, and whatever floats through our minds.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Where Are They Now?

What are the members of Sojourn up to these days?



Adam



Well, my wife Marge and I (Adam) have just passed the application phase of being accepted for missionary service with ABWE (Association of Baptists for World Evanglism). Look at previous blog posts for more information on that or go to my missions blog at http://journey2missions.blogspot.com/.



I also keep a blog where I write about me being diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome, and my thoughts related to it. http://aspiesinc.blogspot.com/



I miss rockin with the guys. I don't know if or when we will do any kind of a formal concert, but it will be fun to get together to hand out every so often.



Dean



Dean, is an elder in his church. He is spending his spare time also serving as worship leader. Marge and I had a chance to visit his church a couple of weeks ago. Dean and I sang a couple of Sojourn songs together. It felt really good. Dean does an excellent job as worship leader, and the service was a blessing.



John and Tim:

--need infor from them--



I'll update this soon to let you know what they are up to



Sojourn Alumni:



Scott Parmenter

Scott works as a pattern maker (car parts not dresses). In his spare time he is in the Gospel quarter Imperfect Covers. He and his wife are learning how to be chocolatiers and they also have fun making gormet meals together. Their home is a nice place to visit for meals.



Steve Terwilliger

--Check back here later for an update--



Denny Jeltema

--Check back here later for an update--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home